Admins can share review packets with reviewees on behalf of a manager, either individually or all at once.
Before you start
- Managers can view their direct reports' review packet whether or not it has been shared. Learn more in How to View Your Direct Reports' Reviews.
- When an admin shares a review packet, what the reviewee will see is determined by the Deliverables settings of the review cycle.
- There is no difference in what employees receive when an admin shares or when a manager shares the packet.
- Employees receive a notification when their packet is shared with a link to view it.
- If the review cycle has summary remarks enabled, managers can still write and share their summary with the reviewee after the packet has been shared.
Share an individual reviewees' review packet
- Navigate to the Admin > Reviews > Performance reviews page and select the desired review cycle
- Select the employee you want to share with from the Reviewees list
- Select View current review packet
- Use the Share with [Name] button on the next page
- Confirm with Share responses button
Share all reviewees' packets at once
Note: When you share all reviews this will close any open reviewees.
- Navigate to the Admin > Reviews > Performance reviews page and select the desired review cycle.
- Select Share all reviews in the Sharestage of the review process
- Confirm with Share all reviews button