Change who writes the manager summary and shares the review packet for a reviewee mid-cycle
By default, the manager of a reviewee is responsible for sharing the reviewee's review packet and writing a summary. However, admins can change the responsibility owner once a cycle has been launched.
Before you launch
- If your review cycle includes a summary, the role will be labeled as Summary writer and sharer. If your review cycle does not have a summary, the role will be labeled as Review packet sharer.
- The new summary writer and review packet sharer will have complete visibility into the review packet of the reviewee.
Change summary writer and sharer
- Navigate to Admin > Reviews > Performance reviews.
- Click to enter the review cycle.
- Within the review cycle, navigate to Reviews > Reviewees.
- Find and click on the reviewee to open the context panel.
- Next to Summary Writer and Sharer OR Review packet sharer, click Edit.
- Click X to remove the current role owner and type in the name of the new owner.
- Click Save.