Learn what visibility you can configure for a manager of managers
Depending on the needs of your organization, admins can configure whether managers of managers have additional top-down visibility into growth areas for their indirect reports.
Before you start
- Manager of manager visibility must be configured by the account admin before managers of managers can have visibility to their indirect reports' individual development plans (IDP). To configure these settings, please follow the steps in Enabling Top-Down Visibility in Lattice.
- Managers of managers will not be able to update growth areas from the 1:1 agenda
- Note: an admin can give MoMs special custom role permissions for visibility.
- By default, the manager of managers can still view reporting for growth areas, even if they cannot view the individual growth areas.
Visibility for a manager of managers
If the Grow manager of managers setting is toggled on, managers of managers can view the following:
- Growth areas of their indirect reports from the reports profile page
- Growth areas in the 1:1 context panel of their indirect reports
- Growth areas in the reviews context panel when reviewing their indirect reports
- Career vision exercise responses