Employees given Grow employee-specific permissions by their admin can view the growth areas and career vision responses for custom role target employees. This permission is often given to HRBPs to help manage Grow usage.
Before you start
- The employee must be given Grow employee-specific custom role permissions by an admin before having visibility to a non-direct report's career vision exercises.
- Managers will, by default, have visibility to their direct report's career vision responses. Therefore, managers will not need to be assigned additional permissions.
- Managers of managers do not, by default, have visibility to career vision responses for their indirect reports.
Navigate to a target employee's career vision
- Navigate to Company > Directory.
- Search and select a target employee to enter their profile.
- Enter the Grow tab and select a Career Vision exercise to view their response.