How to add items from your previous 1:1 agenda to your next meeting.
If there are talking points that you did not get to in your 1:1, you have the ability to roll them over to your next meeting.
Before you start
- Previous talking points must be enabled for the 1:1 relationship before you can pull them into your most recent agenda.
- Both participants have the option to add unchecked talking points to the next agenda.
- Unchecked talking points from the previous meeting will only show up for the next meeting and not future agendas.
- Comments left on unchecked talking points generated by a recurring agenda template will not appear for the next meeting
Enable previous talking points
- Navigate to your 1:1s and click on the relationship.
- Enter the Settings.
- Toggle on Talking points from previous meeting.
- Click Save.
Add previous talking points
Any talking points left unchecked during the meeting will roll over to the next agenda. When you go into plan your next 1:1, you will see any items that were not crossed off will be surfaced and easily able to be added to the current agenda. These points will appear under a section titled From previous meeting.
Select Add to agenda to add the talking point to your agenda.