- How do I grant admin access to another user?
A super admin in Lattice is a platform-level administrator. These users have the highest level of visibility and responsibility within Lattice and are able to make changes that affect the entire experience for your Org.
You can designate a super admin in Lattice using the steps below:
- Navigate to the Admin page in the left side discovery navigation.
- Navigate to People > Permissions.
- In the Platform roles tab, type the name of the user you would like to give Admin privileges to in the search and select the user.
What visibility does a super admin have?
Super admins have visibility into every tool used by their Org (for example, what agenda items were discussed during 1:1s, what private Feedback was given, who wrote what in a Review cycle).
Super admins do NOT have visibility into the following:
- Notes to self in Feedback
- Private notes in 1:1s