As an admin, you may want to give people in your company permission to view or manage a subset of your company in Lattice.
Note: If the department admin should not have access to their own information (such as their own reviews), they cannot be a part of the group you are filtering to, e.g., your Engineering D cannot be in the Lattice Engineering Department.
Create a department admin
- Navigate to Admin > Settings > People > Permissions.
- Enter the Custom roles section.
- Click Create custom role.
- Give the role a name and add the role member who will be the department admin.
- Under Employee specific permissions, filter by and select the group of employees you would like the role owner to administer.
- Select the visibility and managing permissions you would like the role owner to access:
- Select Save changes.