How managers can view feedback for employees who report directly to them.
Please Note: If your organization uses Lattice's elevated design, you can find the updated navigation steps here.
Select the "Your Team" page from the top bar.
From there, you'll be able to view feedback given to your direct reports from the context panel on the right-hand side. You will have a few options to choose from in the toggle:
- Feedback about your reports: refers to any private + manager feedback, or public feedback given to your reports.
- Feedback about your org: Any private, private + manager feedback that has been shared through the department. This function will only be available to department heads.
- From you: any feedback you have given to your reports with private or public vis.
- Your notes to self: any notes to self you have written in your feedback module.
- Pending feedback requests: includes any outstanding requests for feedback requests you have asked for.