The Mergers and Acquisitions: During Integration survey template measures:
- Fairness and Inclusion
- Role and Career
Themes & questions
- Senior leadership has been visible throughout the merger.
- I believe the leadership team is aligned on the path forward for the new organization.
- I feel I have been supported by my manager throughout the merger.
- Promises made by leadership during the merger have been kept.
- Overall, I am satisfied with how the merger was handled.
- The organization has been strengthened by the merger.
- I have a good understanding of this new company's goals and direction.
- I feel confident about the future of this organization.
- The amount of communication during the merger has been sufficient.
- The quality of the communication during the merger has been good.
- Information has been shared openly and honestly throughout the merger.
Theme: Fairness and Inclusion
- I have been treated with dignity, respect, and fairness throughout the merger.
- I feel as included in decisions that affect my job as before the merger.
- I feel a sense of belonging at this organization.
Theme: Role and Career
- I feel confident about my future at this organization.
- I know what is expected of me in my role.
- I believe that this company will offer me the opportunity to further my career.
- I am likely to recommend this company as a great place to work.
- I feel personally committed to helping this organization succeed.
- I am less likely to leave the organization because of this merger.
- Looking back on the merger, is there anything that could have been handled better?
- Are there any other comments you would like to share about the merger?