The Analytics Explorer allows admins and managers to view data for specific employee groups for 1:1s, Updates, Grow, and Feedback.
To access the Analytics Explorer:
- Admins: Navigate to Admin > Analytics > Explorer.
- Managers: Navigate to Reporting > Explorer.
Choosing your data
First, choose a data point from the dropdown menu.
- Adoption: Represents employees using the Lattice tool.
- Headcount: Represents employees who are active or invited in Lattice.
- Attrition (admin only): Represents employees in Lattice who’s records have been deactivated.
- New Hires (admin only): Represents employees in Lattice, based on start date.
- Sentiment: Average sentiment scores as recorded from Updates.
If Adoption is selected, data is available for employees who:
- Gave feedback
- Received feedback
- Set up 1:1 with their manager
- Participated in a 1:1
- Participated in 1:1 with their manager
- Submitted updates
- Submitted updates with reviews
- Have growth areas
- Have updated growth areas
- Has an active goal
- Created a goal
- Updated a goal
- Ended a completed goal
- Ended an incomplete goal
- Aligned a goal
Note: Learn how to view diversity and inclusion analytics in Analytics Explorer: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI).
Filters and Grouping
Use the Add Filters dropdown to look at the datapoint analytics for a specific default or custom field value. Note: Managers will only be able to filter by fields they have visibility to.
Use the Breakdown dropdown to assign a grouping to view data for employees that have been assigned any value for that default or custom field.
Datapoint bar graph
The bar graph provides a visual for the dataset you selected. You can change the view by adjusting the following:
- Timeframe: View data for the last 3, 6, 12, or custom months. You can group the data by monthly, quarterly, or yearly.
Percentage or Absolute count: View data by either a percentage or total count
- Percentage: The percent of active users taking a specific action (ie: 43% of your employees gave feedback last month)
- Absolute: The total number of actions taken (ie: 200 pieces of feedback were given last month)
- Bar, Segmented bar, or Line: View your dataset using different graph types
Hover over each bar to view more detail on the exact percentage of active users or the total number of actions.
Toggle on Show Lattice benchmarks to see average benchmarks across Lattice in order to understand how data for 1:1s, Updates, Grow, and Feedback compares to other Lattice customers.
Toggling on benchmarks will highlight the averages for the 90th and 75th percentile within the graph. Hover over the benchmarking highlight to view the exact percentages for the benchmark over the period of time.
The employee table gives more detail on who has adopted and how often. The table includes adoption counts for each individual and highlights those who have not adopted.
Export as a CSV
Click the Export as .csv button to download your data. Lattice will send a download link to your email address so you can access the file.
- You're receiving this message because you triggered an export in Lattice. Please click on the link below to download your file.
- Button: Download