Any user can be added as a survey admin. If you make a non-super admin a survey admin, it only gives them the ability to see and manage that one specific survey. It doesn't provide them with access to any other admin-only features.
Survey admin responsibilities include:
- Editing the survey
- Create or edit questions within the survey
Learn more about additional survey admin permissions in Survey Admins and Engagement Suite Permissions.
- Navigate to Admin > Engagement > Surveys.
- Enter a survey from the Surveys list.
- Enter the Setup tab > Settings.
- Under Survey Admins, search and add the user(s) you'd like to give survey admin permissions to.
- Select Save & Continue.