How to create a copy of an existing review template
Before you start
If you want to have additional edit options for in-use questions, or if you would like to make changes to a default Lattice review question, you need to make a duplicate and then edit the copy.
Note: Lattice recommended default questions can only be duplicated within a review template.
Duplicate a review question from the Question Bank
- Navigate to Admin > Reviews > Questions.
- Search and find the desired question.
- Select ellipsis (...) > Duplicate.
- Make the desired changes and select Save.
Duplicate a review question from a review template
- Navigate to Admin > Reviews > Templates.
- Search and find the desired template.
- Select ellipsis (...) > Edit template.
- Select Edit.
- Select the Duplicate question icon to the left of the question.
- Make the desired changes.
- Select the trash icon next to the original question to remove it from the template.
- Select Update template.