The Rules and Ratings page of a compensation cycle setup allows admins to define eligibility requirements for the compensation cycle.
Rules and ratings
Employees who meet the requirements are eligible to receive a compensation adjustment.
- Eligibility rules: Define which employees are eligible for compensation adjustment based on Tenure and the Last compensation change date.
- Tenure: Based on employee start date. Employees who joined the organization before the selected date are eligible for the compensation cycle.
- Last compensation change: Based on pay effective date. Employees who have not received a compensation change since the selected date are eligible for the compensation cycle.
- Performance rating: Select whether to bring in a completed review cycle with performance ratings. This information can help calculate raise guidance and will be shown to managers and admins for context.
- If you choose to Select a review and a performance rating, select a Review cycle and a Performance rating question that best describes overall performance for additional context.
- Only ended performance review cycles with a rating question will be available in the drop-down list. Performance review cycles do not have to be calibrated to be integrated with a compensation cycle.
- The review cycle must be ended and include a rating question to be selected.
|← Back to Create a Compensation Cycle
|Next Participants →