As an admin, you will have visibility into all submissions across the compensation cycle.
Navigate to compensation changes
- Navigate to Admin > Compensation > Compensation Cycle.
- Select View Progress to enter the desired cycle.
- Enter the All compensation changes tab.
Filtering the compensation table
Two filters are available via checkbox:
- Show only eligible: Filters out anyone ineligible
- Show missing recommendations only: Filters out people who have a recommendation
The filter bar allows you to filter by:
- Job function
- Job level
- Pay zone
Compensation summary bar statistics
The compensation review includes a summary of statistics for your team:
- Recommendations: The percent (%) of individuals in the cycle have at least one recommendation submitted
- Salary spend: The amount of spend over budget, including salary, bonus, and equity
- Bonus spend: The amount of spend distributed for bonuses
- Equity spend: The amount of equity distributed over budget
The compensation table includes a list of all employees that are eligible for a comp change, along with the following contextual information:
- Name: The name of each participant within the cycle
- Level: The participant's current level or promotion level. A green arrow indicates promotions.
- Salary: The pay type recommendation submitted by a recommender, including salary, bonus payout, and equity
Note: The value of the pay type recommendation will be that of the senior-most individual's submission.
On the table, you can see several different types of badges. Badges next to each pay type represent which pay variations an employee is eligible for within that pay type.
- Bonus payout: O indicates one-time bonus, and P indicates bonus plan payout
- Equity: P indicates promotion grant, and R indicates refresh grant
- Guidance badges: Indicate cases when an existing recommendation is higher than the guidance
Hovering over the badge will give details on the pay type it represents.
Participant side context panel
Selecting the edit icon next to a participant's row will open the side card, where you can edit recommendations and see additional information about the employee. Admin interventions and corrections will be visible to recommenders and managers who have not submitted recommendations or approvals yet.
Approvers can also click on the Notes button to open existing notes written about the employee and the change history for the employee. Only admins who have visibility to the compensation tool will have visibility into all notes left. Managers will have visibility to any notes submitted below them in the approval chain as well as any notes tied to admin interventions.
Learn more about permissions in Compensation Roles and Permissions.
Overriding new pay
Admins can override all inputs for each employee within the participant side context panel. Pay edits will still be editable even after the cycle ends, allowing you to provide any final inputs or overrides.