While writing a review, managers and other downward reviewers can view calibration notes submitted by an admin during the calibration review phase if given access. Reviewers can use this information for context and examples when a review is reopened after calibration or they are writing their manager summary.
Before you start
Calibration notes are only visible after the Scoring & Calibration phase has ended and an admin has given access to calibration notes when reopening reviews. Notes are only visible if your review has been reopened or you are writing your manager summary.
Calibration notes are only visible to the reviewers who have the correct permissions assigned to view the responses. This includes:
- Managers when reviewing their direct reports after the Scoring & Calibration phase
- Downward reviewers when reviewing their downward reviewees after the Scoring & Calibration phase
- Managers of managers, peer reviewers, and self reviewers do not have visibility into calibration notes
Using the reviews context panel when writing a review
- When writing a review or writing a manager summary before sharing results, select the name of the reviewee from the left-hand panel. On the right-hand side, the context panel will open.
- Click Reviews.
- Note: If a reopened review includes calibration notes that have been shared with you, the Reviews link will show a green dot with a notice reading "Includes new calibration notes"