Employees can request to reopen their submitted review in an active review cycle. Requests are approved by the admin.
Before you start
- A reviewer can request a review to be reopened at any time except when a calibration session is active, once the cycle has ended or after the review has been shared with the recipient.
- If reopened, your previously submitted review will remain visible to managers and peers until you resubmit your changes.
Request to reopen a review
- Navigate to Reviews.
- Next to your review, click Perform reviews.
- Within the cycle, navigate to the desired review.
- Click Request to reopen.
- Select why you would like to reopen the review within the Add a reason dropdown.
- Click Confirm.
Once your request is sent, an admin will review and approve or deny the request. An email will be sent notifying you whether your review has been reopened. Learn more in Review Cycle Email Notifications.
If an admin has approved your request, your review will be reopened and your manager will be notified.
If peers and managers have visibility into submitted reviews during the cycle, a badge stating This review is being edited and may change will be placed on the review card within the context panel.
Once the review is resubmitted, the badge will state This review has been edited and resubmitted. Your manager will be notified.