How to edit a review template being used in a review cycle that has been launched
Lattice Reviews enable admins to change and update templates that are currently in use, while maintaining data integrity and being as minimally disruptive to the review process for admins, managers, and employees, as possible.
Before you start
Editing templates in an active review cycle is only possible in Org Chart reviews. Questions cannot be edited in project-based reviews or automated reviews.
Competency, goals, and Lattice default questions in a template also cannot be edited.
What is and isn't editable in a review template?
To protect data integrity, there are elements of a template that can and cannot be edited when a review cycle is active. Admins can edit the template title, instructions, tags, and existing questions.
|Existing Questions||YES (limited)|
|Adding new questions||NO|
|Turning on/off goals or competencies||NO|
Edit a template in an active review
- Navigate to Admin > Reviews > Auditing > Enter the review cycle.
- Select Edit review cycle.
- Navigate to Configuration > All templates.
- Next to the review direction you wish to edit the template for, click Edit.
- Make the following adjustments:
- Select Edit next to the template title to adjust the title and tags.
- Within the template, select Edit next to the question you wish to edit. Learn more about editing questions in active templates.
- Select Save.
- A confirmation popup will appear –– Confirm by selecting Update.