Employees given Grow employee-specific permissions by their admin can view the growth areas and career vision responses for custom role target employees. This permission is often given to HRBPs to help manage Grow usage.
Before you start
- The employee must be given Grow employee-specific custom role permissions by an admin before having visibility to a non-direct report's career vision exercises.
- The employee's growth areas will be read-only and cannot be editable by a role owner.
- Managers and managers of managers (MoMs) automatically have visibility to their direct and indirect report's growth areas.
Navigate to an employee's growth area
- Navigate to Company > Directory.
- Search and select a target employee to enter their profile.
- Enter the Grow tab.
- Under Growth areas, select the desired growth area card to view.