Lattice helps companies build a more inclusive workspace by allowing users to set their pronouns to let others know how to refer to them. Learn how to add pronouns to your profile and make them visible to your org.
Before you start
- We do not support importing pronouns from HRIS integrations or CSV upload so that employees can choose to select and display their pronouns in Lattice.
- Unlike other user profile fields, an admin cannot change someone's pronouns. This field is disabled on the employee profile when opened on the admin dashboard.
This article contains the following topics:
The following are guidelines when adding pronouns in Lattice:
- You can provide up to four words describing your pronouns. (for example,
- You can select pronouns from the options in the dropdown or enter a custom value with a length of fewer than 13 characters.
- Pronouns can not contain numeric and special characters other than
- A pronoun can not include a space
- The pronoun is not a required field
- Pronouns are always displayed in
/. For example:
Adding pronouns to your Profile
You have the option to enter your pronouns when:
- Registering for a Lattice account
- Editing your profile information
Registering for a Lattice account
When accepting your invite and logging into Lattice for the first time, you can select up to three pronouns from the dropdown or enter a custom value.
Editing your Profile
You can add pronouns at any time by editing your profile.
- Navigate to your Profile name > Manage settings.
- Under Profile, select up to three pronouns from the dropdown or enter a custom value.
Where are pronouns visible?
Pronouns are visible:
1. On the Home page
2. On the profile header
3. On all tabs of Feedback