After the admin has configured the Custom Role, specific permissions can be granted to "Reviews."
Employee Specific Permissions
View employee reviews
This permission allows the custom role owner to view the review cycles that their target group is in. The target group is the set of employees that you have selected for these privileges to affect. View permissions include access to review packets, the review context panel when reviewing an affected employee, and any calibration groups for the users you are scoped to view are included in.
Manage employee reviews
The permission gives the custom role owner access to an upcoming, active, or ended review cycle that anyone their target group is involved in. This permission gives the custom role owner admin privileges within the review cycle for their targeted group, however there are some actions the role owner can take that will impact all employees within the review cycle.
In the Peer Nomination phase, they can:
- Override peer nominations
- End the peer nomination phase for everyone (including those that they may not see, outside of their target group)
In the Reviews phase, they can:
- Add a late Reviewee that is in their target group
- Send reminders to anyone in their target group
- Remove a Reviewee
- Remove a Reviewer
- Add a late Reviewer to the cycle
- Change scorer
- Change summary writer and packet sharer
- Reopen scores
- Reopen a review
- End the review cycle for everyone (including those outside of their target group)
- Export Review Results
In the Share phase, they can:
- Share the packet with their target group
- Unshare the packet
- Ability to export review data (filtered to view only their target group)
Calibrate employee reviews
This permission gives the custom role owner the ability to create and edit calibration groups for individuals in your target group. This will not allow you to view, edit or create groups for individuals that you are outside of your target group.
As a reminder, these permissions only apply to the subset of employees that the Admin has selected for the role owner. The role member(s) will not have access to the private information of other employees that fall outside of this subset
This permission will allow you to calibrate or administer calibration for your targeted group. Role owners can:
- View all admin-level attributes only within calibration
- Create/edit/delete calibration groups
- Change calibrated scores
- Enter/edit/delete weighted scores
- Create calibration notes
- Create and manage calibration tags
- View custom attributes within the calibration table (Note: filtering is limited to default attributes.)
As opposed to the prior section, global permissions will allow users to take actions related to all users within your Lattice account.
The global permission will allow you to:
This permission will allow a user to have visibility and action power into all reviews that they have created. Owners of this permission will also be able to create automated rules for reviews. For rules that they have created, they will have visibility into review cycles created as a result of that rule.
What does this permission look like to the Custom Role?
The employee that is given this Custom Role will see an "Admin" page at the bottom of their discovery navigation. By clicking on the "Admin" page, they will see a "Reviews" section.