How to integrate and manage your company's Microsoft Teams integration with Lattice
Integrating with Microsoft Teams lets your company keep up with Lattice directly in Teams. The app will send proactive messages to Microsoft Teams for the following:
- The employee received public/private/manager-only feedback
- A public goal is updated
- The employee must complete an action for a review cycle
- The employee has an incoming 1:1 meeting
- Updates notifications
- Engagement and Pulse survey notifications
Before you start
- Lattice's integration does not touch any actual data inputs; it is a read-only API connection. The API connection will only pull in report outputs that it has been pointed towards.
- A Lattice user can only access reports that they have permission to view in Microsoft Teams.
- You must be an admin in both Lattice and Microsoft Teams to set up the integration.
- Learn how to customize Microsoft Teams notifications in Navigating the Lattice Notification Center.
Integrate with Teams
- Navigate to Admin > Settings > Platform > Integrations.
- Under Communication Integrations, select Microsoft Teams.
- Authorize the integration by clicking Accept.
- Once connected, you will be redirected to Lattice. Confirm the desired sync option is selected:
- Automatic (nightly): New hires, terminations, and manager changes nightly
- Manually: Manually click Sync to sync over employee updates
Once integrated, the Lattice app will appear in Microsoft Teams and send employees a Welcome message. Users in the Created state in Lattice will not receive Lattice Microsoft Teams notifications until they become active Lattice users.
Note: If a non-Lattice user interacts with the Lattice app, they will be notified that they have to sign in to Lattice. They should reach out to their admin to add them to Lattice if desired.