Let your organization know which company values your teammates most exemplify
Lattice allows users to attach your company values to the feedback they give to their teammates. Giving feedback can often be an effective way to reinforce the values that your company holds most important. These values, created and managed by company administrators, help remind contributors of your values and praise those who embody them.
Before you start
Company values must be added and enabled by a Lattice admin. Once enabled, attaching one or more values become an optional step when giving feedback.
This article contains the following topics:
Enable company values
- Navigate to Admin > Company > Values.
- Toggle on Company values.
- Add and manage your company values.
View when giving feedback
Once you've enabled company values, users will have an additional option to select one or more values when giving feedback. If your company uses Slack, users can also attach values and give feedback through our Slack integration.
Learn more in Use the Feedback Tool.
Administer company values in Feedback
Lattice admins can monitor which company values have been attached to specific individuals when given feedback.
- Navigate to Admin > Feedback > Auditing.
- Enter the Individuals tab.
- Each individual will show which values, along with the number of times, have been attached to the user.
- (optional): Use the customizable Feedback CSV export filter your values data.