Share a review packet with your direct report without a summary
After a review cycle has ended, the feedback must be processed and shared with every employee. Lattice provides managers and administrators with clear final steps to ensure that all the feedback is collected and delivered to the employees once the review is done.
Before you start
- A review cycle does not end when a manager submits their direct reports' reviews. The Lattice admin or manager (if given the permissions) must end the review cycle.
- The Lattice admin also can share review packets on behalf of the manager or track the Sharing phase across the review cycle.
Managers finalize review packets
When the review is ended (either individually or en masse), Lattice will send an email notification to you letting you know the review cycle has ended and it's time to review responses and share packets with employees. Clicking into View Responses will take managers to the Finalize Packets page.
Home page: Finalize review packets task
Alternatively, you can follow these steps when logging in to Lattice to finalize review packets.
- On the Home page, click Finalize review packets for the review cycle you'd like to finalize.
- Click into Your Team so that you're able to view your Direct Reports.
- Under Direct Reports, choose which report's review that you'd like to share.
- Once you've clicked on that report, select Share with employee to share the review packet with your direct report.
- (Optional) Within the confirmation modal, add an optional message to the direct report that will be sent along with their review packet.
- Click Share review packet.
Once the review packet is shared, you will still have access to the PDF.