Weighted scoring allows admins can enter a final overall score for each reviewee after the review writing is complete. Only admins or employees with Reviews custom role Calibration permissions will have the ability to add weighted scores to the review cycle.
Weighted Score Calculation
Admins should determine how to weight each question in a review cycle and how to calculate the final scores. After analyzing all of your review data, you will put the final score for each reviewee into the template and upload it to Lattice.
Note: Lattice does not calculate the weighted scores for you, but you will have access to the template and the data to calculate them.
Weighted scores can be any number. This means positive or negative numbers, with or without decimals will be accepted.
Enable weighted scoring
- Navigate to your review cycle.
- Navigate to Configuration > Scores.
- Toggle on Weighted score.
- [Optional] Toggle on to Share the weighted score in the review packet with the reviewee once the review cycle has ended and the manager shares the review packet.
- [Optional] Add a description of weighted scoring that will be visible to the reviewee when viewing their score within their review packet.
Weighted scores with calibration
If you have turned on both calibration and weighted scoring, you can enter your weighted scores within the platform.
- Begin the calibration cycle.
- Within the Calibration window, scroll to the right until you see the Weighted column. Enter each reviewee's weighted score in the textbox.
Note: Weighted scores can be any real number.
Alternately, admins can upload weighted scores via CSV:
- In the top right corner of the calibration window, click the CSV dropdown menu > Download scores.
- Enter the weighted scores into the CSV.
- Click the CSV dropdown menu > Upload scores.
- Upload the updated CSV with calibrated and weighted scores.
Weighted scores without calibration
If you've enabled weighted scores without calibration, you'll see the Scoring page shown below after ending your review cycle.
- Click Create weighted scores
- Download the template and add your weighted scores to the CSV spreadsheet.
- Click Upload weighted scores
- Upload your completed template and add your scores to the review cycle.
- The Review data will be an export of all information that was collected in the review cycle.
- The template will be what you upload back into Lattice to created your weighted score.
View weighted scores
After the weighted scores have been added to Lattice, you will be able to view them in the Scores section of your review cycle.
You can toggle between three different tabs on this page: ]
- The Individuals tab will display individuals' actual scores.
- The Managers and Departments tabs will show the average score for all employees in each group in the review cycle.