Weighted scoring allows admins can enter a final overall score for each reviewee after the review writing is complete. Only admins or employees with Reviews custom role Calibration permissions will have the ability to add weighted scores to the review cycle.
Weighted Score Calculation
- Admins should determine how to weight each question in a review cycle and how to calculate the final scores. After analyzing all of your review data, you will put the final score for each reviewee into the template and upload it to Lattice.
- Weighted scores can be any number. This means positive or negative numbers, with or without decimals will be accepted.
Enable weighted scoring
- Navigate to your review cycle.
- Navigate to Configuration > Scores.
- Toggle on Weighted score.
- (Optional) Toggle on to Include in review packet once the review cycle has ended and the manager shares the review packet.
- (Optional) Add a description of weighted scoring that will be visible to the reviewee when viewing their score within their review packet.