What questions are asked in Lattice's Team Effectiveness survey template?
The questions in this team effectiveness survey were developed in partnership with the University of California, Berkeley Social Sciences Department. All questions are rated on a Likert scale (strongly disagree, disagree, neutral, agree, and strongly agree) unless otherwise noted.
What does the team effectiveness survey measure?
- Psychological safety
- Team learning
1. Team members go out and get all the information they possibly can from others - such as customers or other parts of the organization. (Team learning)
2. This team frequently seeks new information that leads us to make important changes. (Team learning)
3. In this team, someone always makes sure that we stop to reflect on the team's work process. (Team learning)
4. People in this team often speak up to test assumptions about issues under discussion. (Team learning)
5. We regularly take time to figure out ways to improve our team's work processes. (Team learning)
6. Members of this team are able to bring up problems and tough issues. (Psychological safety)
7. If you make a mistake on this team, it is not held against you. (Psychological safety)
8. It is safe to take a risk on this team. (Psychological safety)
9. People on this team do not reject others for being different. (Psychological safety)
10. It is easy to ask other members of this team for help. (Psychological safety)
11. No one on this team would deliberately act in a way that undermines my efforts. (Psychological safety)