As teams do more work, it's essential to ensure that teams within your organization perform at their best. Lattice's Team Effectiveness survey template is designed to assess how safe people feel taking risks on a team, as well as how effectively the team learns and improves as a whole.
Admins can set up a survey using this and other premade templates or start from scratch with your own questions. Visit Lattice Survey Templates to learn more.
The Team Effectiveness survey template measures:
- Team learning
- Psychological safety
Themes & questions
Theme: Team learning
- Team members go out and get all the information they possibly can from others - such as customers or other parts of the organization.
- This team frequently seeks new information that leads us to make important changes.
- In this team, someone always makes sure that we stop to reflect on the team's work process.
- People in this team often speak up to test assumptions about issues under discussion.
- We regularly take time to figure out ways to improve our team's work processes.
Theme: Psychological safety
- Members of this team are able to bring up problems and tough issues.
- If you make a mistake on this team, it is not held against you.
- It is safe to take a risk on this team.
- People on this team do not reject others for being different.
- It is easy to ask other members of this team for help.
- No one on this team would deliberately act in a way that undermines my efforts.