Lattice allows you to pull and link your custom attributes from your HRIS into the platform. Any updates made to your attribute within the HRIS will sync over to Lattice.
Before you start
- You must be an admin in both Lattice and your HRIS to have the ability to import attributes into Lattice.
- Ensure that this attribute already exists within your HRIS. The name of the attribute in Lattice should match the name of the attribute in your HRIS exactly.
- The attributes you can pull into Lattice from your HRIS correspond to the types of user attributes that Lattice currently supports. Lattice offers multiple-choice, relationship, and numeric ranges as user attributes. The fields pulled in from your HRIS will be limited to these specific user attributes in Lattice. These user attributes may be named differently within your HRIS. For example, a multiple-choice attribute in Lattice is linked to the coded menu attribute in ADP.
- Tabular fields are not supported.
Sync custom user attributes
- Navigate to Admin > Platform > People > User attributes.
- Select Create custom attribute > Import custom attribute from HRIS to open the HRIS attribute modal.
- Under Attribute name, select the custom attribute within your HRIS you want to import.
- (Optional) Adjust the Visibility of the custom attribute.
- Select Add attribute.