Admins can pull and link HRIS custom fields into Lattice. Any updates to your user field within the HRIS will sync to Lattice.
The fields you can pull into Lattice from your HRIS correspond to the field types that Lattice currently supports. Lattice offers multiple-choice, relationship, and numeric ranges as fields. These fields may be named differently within your HRIS. For example, a multiple-choice field in Lattice is linked to the coded menu field in ADP.
Before you start
- You must be an admin in both Lattice and your HRIS to import fields into Lattice.
- Ensure that this field already exists within your HRIS. The name of the field in Lattice should exactly match the name of the field in your HRIS.
- Although ethnicity and sexual orientation are default fields, Engagement cannot be filtered by them. Import these fields as custom fields to filter survey results.
- Tabular (table) fields are not supported.
Sync custom user fields
- Navigate to Admin > People > Fields.
- Select Create custom field > Import custom field from HRIS to open the HRIS field modal.
- Under Field name, select the custom field within your HRIS you want to import.
- (Optional) Adjust the Visibility of the custom field.
- Select Add field.