Setting up Custom Survey Groups
For anonymity purposes, to see survey results of a group of employees, you'll need at least 3 people - but let's say you want to see survey results for a specific group, and there aren't enough employees in that group to do so. Lattice allows you to create custom attributes to help combine different groups together that may be too small to meet this threshold.
For example, let's say the Sales and Marketing departments each have 2 employees. You might want to group those departments together, so you're able to see the new group's survey results.
Note: Survey Groups need to be created before a survey is launched for the attribute to be pulled into results.
Create a Survey Group
- Navigate to the Admin page found at the bottom of the discovery navigation.
- Enter the People section in the secondary navigation and select User attributes.
- Click Create custom attribute.
- Fill out the Create new custom attribute pop-out.
Choose Multiple Choice > Name the custom user attribute > Select the visibility > Enter the survey group names under Options, i.e., "Sales and Marketing" > Repeat for other survey groups > Click the Add attribute button.
- Assign employees your new custom attribute in the employees' profiles or CSV upload.
Go into the employee's profile and choose the survey group from the Survey Group attribute dropdown.
Alternatively, you can download your company CSV to fill out the new attribute and then re-upload it to the Employees page.
- Run your survey and then filter your results by your custom attribute.