Once you have navigated to the Notification Center, there are two options for how notifications can be sent when it comes to our Feedback tool— through Slack and/or through Email.
Feedback notifications are sent as follows:
- When you have been requested to give Feedback
- When you have unfulfilled a Feedback request
- When you have been given Feedback
- When a direct report has been given Public or Private + Manager Feedback
- When a manager is nudged to complete feedback for their direct report
To send these through Slack or email, you can check on the boxes to the right of "Feedback", as shown below.
Note: Slack notifications are sent via the Lattice App, and appear as shown below.
Notifications will be sent to employees when:
- Someone requests feedback from you. The notification will let you know who has requested the feedback and what feedback they've requested:
- When you have unfulfilled a Feedback request. The notification will be sent out 3 business days after your colleague requests feedback from you and will let you know who is waiting for feedback and what feedback they requested:
- Someone gives you feedback. The notification will let you know you've received feedback:
- When your direct report receives feedback. The notification will let you know which direct report received feedback, from whom, and what was said:
- When a manager is nudged to complete feedback for their direct report. The notification will let you know the name of the direct report Lattice encourages to give feedback to. You can read more about Feedback Nudges here.
Note: Feedback Nudges need to be enabled by the account admin.
Questions? Feel free to reach out to our support team by clicking on the chat icon located on the bottom right of your screen.