Once you have navigated to the Notification Center, there are three options for how notifications can be sent when it comes to our Feedback tool— through Slack, Microsoft Teams, and/or through Email.
Feedback notifications are sent as follows:
- When you have been requested to give feedback
- When you have unfulfilled a feedback request
- When you have received feedback
- When a direct report has received Public or Private + Manager feedback
- When a manager is nudged to complete feedback for their direct report
To send these through Slack, Microsoft Teams, or email, you can check on the boxes to the right of Feedback, as shown below.
Note: Slack notifications are sent via the Lattice App. Learn more about Slack notifications in A List of Slack Notifications for Feedback.
Notifications will be sent to employees when:
- Someone requests feedback from you. The notification will let you know who has requested the feedback and what feedback they've requested:
- When you have unfulfilled a Feedback request. The notification will be sent out 3 business days after your colleague requests feedback from you and will let you know who is waiting for feedback and what feedback they requested:
- Someone gives you feedback. The notification will let you know you've received feedback:
- When your direct report receives feedback. The notification will let you know which direct report received feedback, from whom, and what was said:
- When a manager is nudged to complete feedback for their direct report. The notification will let you know the name of the direct report Lattice encourages you to give feedback to. Learn more about Feedback nudges.
Note: Feedback Nudges need to be enabled by the account admin.