How to use the context panel to view 1:1s in a review cycle
While writing a review, reviewers can access previous 1:1 meetings. Reviewers can utilize this information to help provide additional context and examples to their responses.
This article covers the following topics:
Before you start
- 1:1 meetings are only visible to reviewers if they are participants in the 1:1 relationship with the user. For more information, check out the Review Visibility section outlined in this article.
- 1:1s will only display meetings with agenda items, action items, or notes. If the agenda does not meet this requirement, it will not appear within the context panel.
Entering the review cycle
You can enter your review cycle from your Home page or from the People navigation bar.
Entering your review via the Homepage:
- Navigate to your Home page.
- Click on the Perform your reviews task.
- Navigate to the People page.
- Select your name at the top to be taken to your Profile.
- Select the Reviews tab and select the review cycle.
Using the reviews context panel
- Select the name of your reviewee from the left-hand panel. On the right-hand side, the context panel will become visible.
- Select 1:1s.
- (Optional) Filter 1:1 meetings by time by clicking on the time dropdown and selecting one of the following options:
- Past year
- Past 6 months
- Past 3 months
- Show all
- Click into a meeting to expand the view to include more detail. Meetings will include 1:1 talking points, agenda items, and private notes.
1:1s are only visible to reviewers if they are participants within the 1:1 relationship. This includes:
- Managers viewing 1:1s for their direct reports when reviewing their reports
- Direct reports viewing 1:1s for their managers when reviewing their managers
- Peers viewing 1:1s when reviewing reviewees where a 1:1 relationship has been established