How to view the audit log for automated review rules
As an Admin, you can edit specific settings to automated review rules. The Audit Log in Lattice is a great tool for admins to view the changes made in a review cycle. The Audit Log is available in both Automated Rules, and Org-Chart Reviews.
The Audit Log gives visibility into:
- What changes were made
- Who made the change
- When changes were made
Viewing the Audit Log in an Automated Rule
Step 1: Navigate to the Admin page found on the discovery navigation.
Step 2: Navigate to the Reviews tool and select the Auditing section.
Step 3: Enter the Automated Rules tab and click on the desired rule.
Step 4: Click on Settings at the top right corner and select Audit log from the dropdown.
From here, you can view all of the changes that have been made within this automated rule:
In the audit log for automated rules, you will see which reviews were automatically generated:
The Audit Log will show the following events that were changed:
- Changes to the automated name
- Adding/removing employees based on filters
- Adding/removing employees based on groups
- Changes to who the targeted reviewees are
- Changes to the trigger/rule
- Changes to the Ordering settings
- Changes to the Visibility settings
- Changes to the Deliverables settings
- Changes to the Control settings
- Changes to the Sequence settings