During the peer selection phase of the review cycle, admins can select peer reviewers on behalf of reviewees and override any peer selections made by individuals or approved by managers.
Before you start
- Learn how to edit peer reviewers after the peer selection phase has ended in Add a Peer Reviewer Mid-Cycle.
- The Cannot add peer reviewer error indicates that the person you have chosen as a peer is already reviewing the reviewee as a direct report or manager.
- No notification will be sent when an override is made.
Override peer selection
- Navigate to Admin > Reviews > Performance reviews.
- Click to select the review cycle.
- In the Peer selection phase, enter the Reviewees tab and select the name of the employee you want to choose peers for.
- A context panel will appear –– Click Override peer selections.
- Click Override.
- Manage the peer selections:
- Search and select the peer reviewer that should review the employee
- Click Remove to remove any previous selections
- Click Override and submit to save your changes.