If your company has a Slack integration, you can take a Pulse Survey from Slack.
Respond to Pulse Surveys in Slack
- In Slack, go to Apps > Lattice. If you received a pulse survey, it would show up here.
- To participate in the survey, select one from the options and click Submit.
Note: The option to write comments will only appear after clicking Submit.
- To submit a comment, click Add an anonymous content.
- Type your response in the box, and click Submit.
- To skip a question, select the ellipsis beneath the question and click Skip Question.
Once you have completed the whole pulse survey, you will see a checkmark next to all answered questions and get a message from Slack saying, That's all for today. Thank you for sharing!