Admins can choose to limit the number of peer nominations per employee.
Before you start
Lattice does not limit how many times any one person can be nominated as a peer reviewer in order to prevent bias in favor of the first reviewees to select that individual. Instead, this setting limits the number of peers that can be requested to review an individual.
Limit the number of peer nominations
- Start creating your review cycle
- When you reach the settings to configure peer reviewers, check the box to Limit number of peer reviewers.
- Enter the maximum number of peer reviewers that can be requested.
- Note: If you do not want to set a limit, leave this field blank. Inputting '0' will prevent employees from nominating any peers.
- Make any other desired configurations and click Save & continue.
Employee view while nominating peers
When an employee or manager goes in to nominate peers, they will see that the number is limited.
As an admin, you also can override or add additional peer reviewers for anyone during the Review Cycle.
After nominations are complete, admins and managers will be prompted to approve them. If someone has been frequently selected for peer reviews, a peer selection warning banner appears to let managers or admins know that.