Review template tags are allow you to categorize templates, making it easier to search and find them. You can use tags to group your different templates based on department, role, and more.
Create a tag
- Navigate to the Admin page by selecting the key icon at the bottom of the discovery navigation.
- Enter the Reviews section on the left-hand panel.
- Enter the Templates page.
- Select Manage tags at the top-right of the screen.
- Select Create tag.
- Type in the name of the tag and select Create tag.
You can always change the names of your tags at any time by following the steps in Rename Review Template Tags.
Next step, assign the tag to a review template.