Once you've archived a template, you have the option as an admin to restore it back into an active state for use in a review cycle.
- Navigate to the Admin page by selecting the key icon at the bottom of the discovery navigation.
- Enter the Reviews section on the left-hand panel.
- Enter the Templates page.
- Click into the Archived tab.
- To the right of the desired template, click on the ellipsis (...).
- From the dropdown, select Restore.
- A confirmation message will appear—select Restore to confirm.
After restoring, the template will be considered active and can be assigned to a review cycle.