Sync all your company's Namely employee information with Lattice
Integrating Namely with Lattice makes user management easier:
- We automatically sync the employees you select from Namely to Lattice.
- We mirror your reporting structure from your Namely org chart.
- When users are added or removed from Namely, we'll create them and deactivate them in Lattice with the click of a button.
To sync your Lattice account with Namely, you must be an admin in both Lattice and Namely.
What employee information will come over to Lattice from Namely?
If synced, Lattice will pull the following information from Namely:
- Job Title
- Start Date
- Telephone Number
Lattice will also allow you to import custom attributes from Namely. Supported field types in Namely are:
- Select: Multiple choice in Lattice
- Number: Number in Lattice
Before getting started
Departments should be set up in Namely before starting the integration process.
Ensure departments are created by navigating to Company > Settings > Organizations Structures > Groups.
The Department header in Namely must exactly match the Department header in Lattice to successfully sync. Both 'Department' (singular) and 'Departments' (plural) will be accepted.
- Navigate to Admin > Settings > Integrations.
- Click on Namely.
- Enter the Namely company domain. The domain is the first portion of the URL. For example, if your Namely URL were microsoft.namely.com, you'd enter "Microsoft."
- Select the employee type to import.
- Full time
- Part time
- Freelance Intern
- Click Connect to be redirected to Namely.
- Authorize Lattice by clicking Allow.
Namely has the option to...
- Auto-sync your employees nightly (this will happen at 12 am PST)
- Sync manually by clicking the blue "Sync" button
Even if you chose to auto-sync nightly, you would always have the option to manually sync during the day if needed.
After the first sync
Lattice will create a user for each user fitting your criteria with their set name, title, email, and manager.
Once you're ready, invite all users to Lattice via email by navigating to Admin > People > Created > Invite All Users.
The Namely import log
The import log contains information about each sync, including any errors that prevented the sync from occurring.
Learn more about the Import Log.