Sync your company's Namely employee information with Lattice
Using Namely as your HRIS, you can easily set up your organization in Lattice through our integration. To sync your Lattice account with Namely, you must be an admin in both Lattice and Namely.
What employee information will come over to Lattice from Namely?
If synced, Lattice will pull the following information from Namely:
- Job Title
- Start Date
- Telephone Number
Lattice allows you to import custom attributes from Namely. They must be Select or Number type.
Before you start
Departments should be set up in Namely before starting the integration process.
Ensure departments are created by navigating to Company > Settings > Organizations Structures > Groups.
The Department header in Namely must exactly match the Department header in Lattice to successfully sync. Both 'Department' (singular) and 'Departments' (plural) will be accepted.
- Navigate to Admin > Settings > Platform > Integrations.
- Click on Namely.
- Enter the Namely company domain. The domain is the first portion of the URL. For example, if your Namely URL were bigco.namely.com, you'd enter bigco.
- Select the employee type to import.
- Full time
- Part time
- Freelance Intern
- Click Connect to be redirected to Namely.
- Authorize Lattice by clicking Allow.
Your employee data will be automatically imported immediately after you've authorized Lattice, and when the import is complete, you'll receive an email notification with more information about the import.
Today, Namely has the option to:
- Auto-sync your employees nightly (this will happen at 12 am PST)
- Sync manually by clicking the blue Sync button
Even if you choose to auto-sync nightly, you will always have the option to sync manually during the day if needed.
The Namely import log
The import log contains information about each sync, including any errors that prevented the sync from occurring.
Learn more about the Import Log.