Connecting your Lattice account with Okta via SSO
Admins and Integration admins can connect Okta to authenticate Lattice users trying to sign in. By using Okta, users will no longer need to remember an extra password to sign into Lattice, and admins can quickly remove their access to Lattice from a centralized control panel if required.
Note: Users must be created and invited into Lattice before they can log in using Okta. Because SSO configuration is a technical process, we recommend that your IT team assist with the setup.
Configure SSO in Okta
- In Okta, go to Applications > click Browse App Catalog > search for Lattice.
- On this page, click Add Integration.
- Provide the application label and the subdomain. Subdomain refers to your Lattice subdomain. For example, if your organization's Lattice URL is https://bigco.latticehq.com, bigco would be your subdomain. Click Done.
- Go to the Sign On tab. On the right panel, click the link to View SAML Setup Instructions.
- Follow the setup instructions on how to connect the new application to your Lattice account.