Understanding Goals is essential to assist you in building your company goal framework. Users can view public or private individual, group, department, and company goals depending on the Lattice permissions assigned.
- Employees can see all public department and company goals in the Goal Explore
- Employees can see other employees' public goals by going to their profile pages or the Goal Explore All view.
- Managers and managers of managers can see all of their report's goals regardless of whether they're private.
- Private goals can only be seen by the individual, their manager, all managers of managers in their reporting line regardless of layer, and admins.
- Private child goals aligned to a parent goal will be visible to goal owners of the parent goal.
- Goal creators will always be able to see the goal whether or not they are the goal owner, admin, or manager
- Admins will see all individual, company, and department goals regardless of being private or public.