The Lattice Slack integration includes two types of Goals notifications —— individual and feed notifications. The individual notifications include activities that directly impact the user's assigned goals whereas feed notifications include public activities for all goals within a Slack channel.
Learn how an admin can disable Lattice Goals individual notifications for all users.
Before you start
- Only Lattice admins or individuals with IT admin permissions can enable or disable Goals Slack individual notifications for all users.
- The steps below will disable the Goals Slack individual notifications for the company. To disable Goals Slack notifications for the individual as a user read Disable Your Individual Goals Slack Notifications.
- To disable the Goals Slack feed notifications that are tied to a Slack channel read Disable Goals Slack Feed Notifications.
Disable individual Goals Slack notifications for the company
- Navigate to Admin > Platform > Settings > Notifications.
- Next to Goals, uncheck the checkbox for Slack.
- Select Save changes.