The Lattice Slack integration includes two types of Goals notifications —— individual and feed notifications. The individual notifications include activities that directly impact the user's assigned goals whereas feed notifications include public activities for all goals within a Slack channel.
Before you start
- Only Lattice admins or individuals with IT admin permissions can enable or disable Goals Slack feed notifications.
- The steps below will disable the Goals Slack feed notifications for the company. To disable Goals Slack notifications for the individual read Disable Your Individual Goals Slack Notifications.
Disable goals feed Slack notifications
- Navigate to Admin > Platform > Settings > Integrations.
- Under Communication Integrations, navigate to Slack.
- Within the Goals field, remove the Slack channel name.
- Select Update.