Once an exit survey has been created, admins will need to manually add a new participant whenever an employee gives notice of resignation.
Before you start
- Only survey admins can view and add new participants to exit surveys.
- Exit surveys can only be completed by active employees. Once the employee has been deactivated, they will be unable to complete.
Add a new exit survey participant
- Navigate to Admin > Engagement > Exit survey.
- Enter the survey Settings.
- Under Participants > Add participants, search and select employee names.
- Select Send [number] survey...
- A confirmation will appear –– Confirm by selecting Send [number] survey.
Note: Surveys will be immediately sent to active employees once confirmed. This cannot be undone once sent.
Next, learn how to view exit survey analytics.