Admins can pause or resume automated onboarding surveys to prevent current surveys from going out or resume the queue.
Pause onboarding surveys
After pausing, any surveys queued for the future will not be sent. Admins will still have access to the settings of the survey and participant queue. Surveys can be resumed at any time.
- Navigate to Admin > Engagement > Onboarding survey.
- Select Settings and select Pause onboarding surveys from the dropdown.
- A confirmation modal will appear –– Confirm by selecting Pause.
Once paused, the Upcoming Surveys table will notify admins that the survey has been paused and display the new hires queued for the survey if they choose to resume.
Resume onboarding surveys
Resuming a paused onboarding survey will allow Lattice to start sending onboarding surveys to the next participants in the queue.
- Navigate to Admin > Engagement > Onboarding.
- Select Settings and select Resume onboarding surveys from the dropdown.
- A confirmation modal will appear –– Confirm by selecting Resume surveys.