The career vision template is customizable to admins to help fit their organization. Managers can also create team-specific exercises for further customization.
Learn more about Career visions in Individual Development Plans.
Before you start
- Only admins can edit exercises within the career vision template. However, managers can add a tip to each exercise for the direct report or create team-specific exercises in addition to the organization-wide template.
- Edits will update all exercises regardless of whether a response has been submitted.
Edit a career vision exercise
- Navigate to Admin > Grow > Settings > Individual development plans.
- Navigate to the Career vision template section and select the pencil icon next to the exercise you wish to edit.
- Update the exercise name and description, or enable/disable the exercise for employees.
- Select Save within the modal –– Confirm within the Settings page by selecting Save.
Next, learn how to respond to a career vision in Respond to Career Vision Exercises.