Admins can hide exercises within the career vision template from all users in Lattice. Learn more about Career visions in Individual Development Plans.
Before you start
- Once disabled, exercises are hidden for the entire organization, except for employees who have already submitted a response. In those cases, the employee can view the exercise and their response within the Inactive section of the Individual Development Plan.
- Managers can only hide team-specific exercises.
Hide a career vision exercise
- Navigate to Admin > Grow > Settings.
- Navigate to Individual development plans > Career vision template section
- Next to the career vision exercise, select the pencil icon.
- Toggle off Enabled.
- Select Save within the modal –– Confirm within the Settings page by selecting Save.
Next, learn how an Inactive exercise appears to an employee in View Your Inactive Career Vision Responses.