Career vision exercises help capture an employee's long-term career goals via exercise responses that they can share with their managers. Admins can customize company-wide templates to fit the organization.
Learn more about Career visions in Individual Development Plans.
Before you start
- Career vision exercises are automatically enabled in Grow.
- Only admins can customize the career vision template. However, managers can add a tip to each exercise for the direct report or create team-specific exercises in addition to the organization-wide template.
- Managers of managers (MoMs) do not have visibility into their indirect report's career vision responses.
Customize the career vision template
- Navigate to Admin > Grow > Settings > Individual development plans.
- Navigate to the Career vision template to complete one of the following actions:
- Change the order within the template by dragging and dropping the exercises
- Edit, disable, or enable an existing exercise
- Create a new exercise
- Select Save within the modal –– Confirm within the Settings page by selecting Save.
Next, learn how to create and send a career vision kickoff notification.