Once you have deactivated a profile, you have the option to reactivate at any time. Reactivating will allow the user to log into Lattice and access their employee data.
Before you start
- If you are integrated with your HRIS, you will not have the option to reactivate in Lattice. Please reactivate them within the source of truth so Lattice can reactivate the user upon the next sync.
- An admin can upload a CSV or update SFTP to reactivate employees only if the employees have an external ID in their Lattice profile. If they do not have an external ID, please reach out to Customer Care.
Reactivate a user
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Directory.
- Enter the Deactivated tab.
- Find the desired deactivated user and click on the ellipsis (...) to the right of their name.
- Click Reactivate user.
After reactivating, the employee will be considered active and can now log back into Lattice.