Lattice provides recommended review questions that you can pull into your templates for your review cycle. Recommended questions must be copied over to your questions before you can add them to a template. You can find the list of recommended questions within the Question Bank.
- Does your manager accept feedback? Does your manager communicate well?
- Does your manager hold you and your peers accountable for producing quality work on time?
- How well does your manager support your professional and personal growth?
- How well do you listen to and communicate with others?
- In what areas do you see the most potential for this person? How do you hope to see this person grow over the next 3-6 months?
- Is your manager action-oriented? How well do they drive results?
- Provide an example of one company value you bring to life. Be specific!
- To what degree did this person meet your expectations for their performance? Did they accomplish their goals?
- To what extent did you meet your goals?
- To what extent does this person embody our company's values? Be as specific as you can.
- What accomplishments are you most proud of?
- What area would you most like to improve on in the coming months?
- What could have gone better?
- What did you accomplish this quarter and how do you think the quarter went overall?
- What's one thing this person should continue doing?
- What's one thing this person should start doing?
- What's one thing this person should stop doing?
- What went well this quarter?