As a manager of managers, you can track the review progress for your team, including indirect reports. Tracking review progress allows you to see if all reviews have been completed and gives you the opportunity to follow up with the team if reviews are taking longer than expected.
View review progress
- Navigate to Reporting > Reviews.
- Find the review cycle and select View Progress.
- Click the Progress tab.
The Progress bar shows the number of reviews submitted out of the total number assigned to your team or department.
Here you can check:
- Total number of reviews submitted
- Total percent Completed
- Total percent In progress
- Total percent Not started
Learn more about reviewee statuses in Active Reviewee Review Cycle Statuses.
Below the progress bar, you can find a list of all reviewees within your organization for this cycle. You can view each reviewee's name, manager, department, and review status.
Each reviewee will be assigned a status. These include:
- Finalized and confirmed: The review packet has been shared with the direct report. The direct report has confirmed via signature that they received the review packet.
- Admin/Manager finalized: The admin or manager has shared the review packet, but the employee has not confirmed that they have received it.
- Preview shared: The admin has shared the review packet on behalf of the manager. The manager still has a task to write final summary remarks and officially share them with the employee.
- Receiving reviews: Not all reviewers have submitted a review for a reviewee. The reviewee is still missing review submissions.
- Responses not shared: The review cycle has ended, but the review packet has not been shared with the reviewee.
You can filter your organization by status or by typing in a specific reviewee's name within the search bar.
View a review packet
Depending on the review settings determined by the account admin, you may be able to view the review packet of a direct or indirect report. To view a review packet, click on the name of the individual within the list.
Learn more about viewing your indirects' review packets in View Your Indirect Reports' Reviews.