How to share a packet with your direct report with summary remarks
After a review cycle has ended, it's important that the feedback is processed and shared with every employee. Lattice provides managers and administrators with clear final steps to ensure that all the feedback is collected and delivered to the employees once the review is done.
Before you start
- A review cycle does not end when a manager submits their direct reports' reviews. The Lattice admin or manager (if given the permissions) must end the review cycle.
- The Lattice admin also can share review packets on behalf of the manager or track the Sharing phase across the review cycle.
Managers finalize review packets and share summaries
When the review is ended (either individually or en masse), Lattice will send an email notification to you letting you know the review cycle has ended and it's time to review responses and share packets with employees. Clicking into View Responses will take managers to the Finalize Packets page.
Home page: Finalize review packets task
- On the Home page, click Finalize review packets for the review cycle you'd like to finalize.
- Click into the My Team tab so that you're able to view your Direct Reports.
- Under Direct Reports, choose which report's review you'd like to share.
- Provide your manager summary within the text box. You can use the context panel to view the direct report's:
- Current and past reviews
- Past Feedback
- Growth Areas
- Calibration notes, if applicable
- Individual Development plan
- Click on Share with (employee name).
- (Optional) Within the confirmation modal, add an optional message to the direct report that will be sent along with their review packet.
- Click Share review packet.
Once the manager's summary and review packet is shared, you will still have access to the PDF.